Open up a whole new world of opportunities for yourself
Start and build your own business
Minimise taxes = double your income
Achieve financial independence
Latest Blog Posts
Subscribers get automatic alerts to new articles.
When reading for work, I want to maximise my “Return on Invested Time”. Here is how I get the most out of reading books.
The coronavirus crisis is killing off “woke” culture. Here are some concrete, easy-to-follow steps for benefitting from these developments.
This email from a reader is too good not to share (with the sender’s permission).
If you wanted to change how much taxes you’ll have to pay throughout your life, which options do you have? This article shows three alternative paths to choose from.
Are you getting a good deal from the taxes that you will pay during your lifetime?
Have you ever calculated how much tax you will pay during your life, and what you are getting in return? What are the alternatives?
Learn from my experiences
Tried-and-tested, hard-hitting information to help improve your life.
- Regular blog posts and e-newsletter on entrepreneurship, travelling and self-improvement
- Extensive archive, including free e-books
- More value than many paid-for websites
BOOKS AND REPORTS
- Stand-alone, extensive information resources to help you resolve specific challenges, such as your taxes, healthcare, and business base
- Viewpoints and advice that you won’t find anywhere else
- Several new products in preparation for 2020
- 30+ reader events since 2006, in London, Sark, Munich, Hamburg, Zurich, Rwanda, and the Galapagos Islands
- Deep-dive into subjects discussed in my articles and books
- Meet like-minded people and get 1:1 feedback on your questions
- First come, first served. Follow my email alerts to hear about them.