Open up a whole new world of opportunities for yourself
Start and build your own business
Minimise taxes = double your income
Achieve financial independence
The Sark Opportunity
Stunning scenery? No bureaucracy? Living among like-minded people?
My Sark Society membership programme helps you move to (or invest in) Sark, one of Europe’s least-known jurisdictions.
Sales are currently paused but I’ll be back with a revised and expanded service in 2021.
Latest Blog Posts
Subscribers get automatic alerts to new articles.
How much to tip, to whom, and in what circumstances is a tricky question. Stop wondering with my very own simple and iron-clad guideline.
In mid-August 2020, I set out to find 500 new residents for the island of Sark and thus double its population. I aimed to sign up these people over two to three years. Fast-forward just four months, and I have already brought over 100 new residents to the island. The...
There is ONE place in Europe where things are currently looking very bright: the self-governing, independent island of Sark in the English Channel.
EU countries are making it ever harder for companies and individuals to leave. 31 December 2020 will be a pivotal date. Don’t say you haven’t been warned.
How can you actually make money off your blog? Here is some inspiration for aspiring blogopreneurs.
In March 2020, I made a 12-point plan for the coronavirus lockdown period. How did I do and what did I learn?
Learn from my experiences
Tried-and-tested, hard-hitting information to help improve your life.
- Regular blog posts and e-newsletter on entrepreneurship, travelling and self-improvement
- Extensive archive, including free e-books
- More value than many paid-for websites
BOOKS AND REPORTS
- Stand-alone, extensive information resources to help you resolve specific challenges, such as your taxes, healthcare, and business base
- Viewpoints and advice that you won’t find anywhere else
- Several new products in preparation for 2021
- 30+ reader events since 2006, in London, Sark, Munich, Hamburg, Zurich, Rwanda, and the Galapagos Islands
- Deep-dive into subjects discussed in my articles and books
- Meet like-minded people and get 1:1 feedback on your questions
- First come, first served. Follow my email alerts to hear about them.